Practice With Us Weekly!
Alexandra's Yoga Schedule:
Find Alexandra’s complete weekly teaching schedule here.
At Carolina Yoga Company in Carrboro, Alexandra offers Pilates Mondays 4:30-5:30 PM and Flow Yoga Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 PM. On Sundays 5:00-6:30, she teaches Yoga for Healthy Aging in Saxapahaw at The Bridge at Rivermill.
Join Us for a Workshop!
Need Help Now? Check out our Videos and Sequences!
We have free videos available at our Vimeo page, including
Alexandra also has videos on YogaVibes, including a series perfect for postnatal mamas! You can join YogaVibes for a free trial, or email us for even better discount codes. On YogaVibes, you'll find Alexandra's professionally-filmed twenty minute sequences on postnatal hips, postnatal core, postnatal shoulders, and postnatal yoga for Cesarean birth.
Please download, save, use, and share! We'd love to see this information passed on far and wide! Each sequence handout has images and clear text on a short 3-4 poses sequence that will help you feel better.
- Creating Space: Elongate your torso around your baby bump, and open the front plane of your body.
- Lower Back Refresh: Pregnant mamas, these moves will give you quick relief for an achy low back.
- Prenatal Hips: Pregnancy makes your hips feel all the things. Try this to help them feel better.
- Postpartum Glutes: Want a stronger butt? Try this to rebuild seat strength once baby has arrived.
- Postpartum Core: When you're ready to renew and rebuild the power of your core, start here.
- Mama Shoulders: Tight and tired shoulders? Hours holding your baby will do that. These poses will help.
You'll also find additional sequences and pose suggestions in our blog posts, which are searchable!
Please contact us for more information about:
- Private prenatal and postnatal sessions (in studio or your home)
- Regular prenatal reunions for Prenatal Yoga attendees at Carrboro Yoga Company
- Weekend workshops for yoga teachers and birth professionals
- Partner yoga for women and their birth partners
- Retreats for mothers
- Yoga sessions for centering groups, birth classes, and baby showers
- Our Whole Mama Yoga Birth Class
- Prenatal and postnatal yoga training sessions for 200 and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training programs
- Our Yoga Alliance-certified 85 hour Prenatal / Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
All families are whole families
All classes, workshops, and meet-ups we offer as Whole Mama Yoga are trans-inclusive and affirmative of all types of families. If you have questions or want to talk to us more about your unique family, please contact us. We would love to learn more about how to make our offerings even better for you!